Tikka XLR 6.5 Creedmoor

VIDEO
 
This rifle seems a bit cliche with the Tikkas becoming-seemingly more popular, XLR stocks becoming popular, and Vortex scopes gaining a good reputation-lately. I put it all together-last week, and took it to the range-with a box of Hornady 140 A-max's to get a baseline. The first 5 shot group-was right at 0.5", the next one was-right at an inch. I still need to take the time to get the rifle set up correctly with the stock and scope position. Velocity-was 2730 fps out of the 21" Bartlein barrel. I plan on putting a mine red-dot on the forward 45 degree rail and sight it in at either 25 or 50 yards. The rifle weighs 13.5 lbs, but I may use it for some limited hunting if I am not walking too far. 
                                                                                                                                        
The barreled action, bolt, etc. are in the mail-on their way to H&M Metal processing to be nitrided. I basically want one rifle that has all the features I want so-I can become proficient with it over the next few years. I can't wait-to get it back from nitriding and start working up some handloads!